The Early Career Learning Labs (ECLL) are a blended learning environment meant to support early career educators (ECEs are teachers within the first give years of their teaching career) around instructional and classroom problems of practice. The ECLL Program is a collaboration between the National Education Association and your local affiliate.
- Discover: Identify a problem of practice
- Engage: Share ideas with a national teaching community
- Learn: Engage in deep learning around a problem of practice
- Teach: Apply new knowledge techniques with your students
- Reflect: Share experiences and refine teaching strategies
To learn more about this program, please feel free to attend one of our informational meetings. These meetings will be held on the following dates:
To RSVP your spot today, please on one of the dates above.
If you have any questions, please contact Karlana Kulseth at [email protected].
If you wish to print out and share this meeting's flyer at your work site, please click the flyer image below.